Summer Camp Forms/Information For The First Day of Camp
Hold-Harmless Agreement and Medical Forms:
Camper Information Forms:
What to know for day one:
- Please label all medications with child's name, times and doses.
- Drop off, payment and forms start at 7:30am in the Ola High Lunch Room on the first day of camp.
- T-F Drop off begins at 8:00am
- All Campers need to bring a lunch, drink and snack for each day.
- All campers need to have on clothing that allows for running, jumping, dancing and art/crafts.
- Final payments (the second 1/2 of payments) are due the first day of camp (Card, Cash, and/or Check)
- You must turn in forms or fill out forms the first day of camp (must be done by an adult).
- Pick-up is at 4:00 Sharp (early pick up is okay if needed). Late pick-up is 50.00 per week .
- Friday Camp activities include a performance. (Performances start at 4:00)
Possible schedule: M-F 8-4:00 (4:00 Starts Productions on Friday)
- 7:30 am (M/day 1) (sign in campers and take them to first rotations) Rotations begin at 8am (8T-F).
- 8-10am Rotation 1 (A/B)
- 10-12pm Rotation 2 (A/B)
- 12-1:00 lunch/activity/games/movie
- 1:-3:00 Rotation 3 (A/B)
- 3:00-4:00 work on performance in Drama and Band room (large group)
Friday (Productions held in Drama Room)
- Group A (a/b) 4:00-4:30 5-7 Year Olds (May leave after performance)
- Group B (c/d) 4:45-5:15 8-9 Year Olds (May leave after performance)
- Group C (e-f) 5:30 to 6:pm 10 and up (May leave after performance)